Welcome and Registration: 10:15 hrs – 10:45 hrs
Inaugural Session (11:00 hrs – 11:45 hrs)
- Welcome Address by Narayan Krishnamurthy, Editor, Outlook Money
- Special Address by Mr. A.K. Ralhan, Registrar, MD and CEO, Central Registry of Securitisation Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest of India (CERSAI)
- Special Address by Mr. Hemant Contractor, Chairman, Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)
- Concluding Notes
Tea/Coffee Break: 11:45 hrs – 12:00 hrs
Session I: Product Innovation – Digital Channels are not just Complimentary Anymore (12:00 hrs – 12:45 hrs)
With the proliferation of internet users and increasing comfort levels of financial consumers to the online financial transactions, product manufacturers across the financial services spectrum are increasingly focusing on digital channels as not just additional channels to complement their existing distribution channels. Some product manufacturers like Insurers have also been devising special products to cater to the needs of this special target segment while also enhancing the efficiency of operations through initiatives like online claim approvals. On the other hand, aided by the Regulatory support, other product manufacturers like Asset Management Companies (AMCs) have also been increasingly targeting consumers with tailor made investment solutions for this target segment. It is important to deliberate upon the contribution of the Digital Channels to the Product Innovation.
- Dr. A. K. Saxena, CMD, Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Mr. Sundeep Sikka, President and CEO, Reliance Capital Asset Management Ltd.
- Mr. Sameer Bansal, Director-Bancassurance, PNB Metlife India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Mr. Tapan Singhel, MD & CEO, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Session II: Technology – Transforming the Distribution (12:45 hrs – 13:30 hrs)
Over the years, Technology has been playing an enabling role in the business processes in terms of providing the tools to distributors for increasing their efficiency levels and for enhancing their outreach and connect with financial consumers. However, presently the increasing tribe of Do it Yourself (DIY) consumers and the rise of Robo Advisory platforms is also disrupting the traditional distribution models by bringing in more convenience, enhanced transparency as well as by passing the benefits of the costs reduction to the consumers. It is important to deliberate upon various facets of traditional and technology enabled distribution models while considering the opportunities and evaluating the perils, in order to generate more value for the financial consumers.
- Mr. Abhishake Mathur, Head-Investment Advisory Services, ICICI Securities Ltd.
- Mr. C.R.Chandrasekar, Co-Founder and CEO, FundsIndia, Wealth India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Prashant Vagal, Senior Vice President, National Securities Depository Ltd. (NSDL)
- Mr. Sudipto Roy, MD, Principal Retirement Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. V. Ramesh, MD & CEO, MF Utilities India Pvt. Ltd.