Welcome and Registration - (9:00 hrs to 9:45 hrs)
Inaugural Session - (10:00 hrs to 10:45 hrs)
- Welcome Address by Mr. Narayan Krishnamurthy, Editor-Outlook Money
- Lighting the Lamp
- Address by Mr. Srinivas Yelandur, Director & Digital Advisory, Services Leader, EY LLP
- Special Address by Mr. Ram Sewak Sharma, Chairman, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
- Concluding notes and Vote of Thanks by Mr. Indranil Roy, President and Publisher, Outlook Group
Session I: Digital Money – From Disrupting Cash to Enabling Well-Being (10:50 hrs-11:50 hrs)
In the recent times, with the growth of mobile internet and e-commerce, Digital Wallets have successfully emerged as alternative dominant payment platforms which have disrupted the Cash transactions. With an enabling regulatory environment and an objective to further the financial inclusion through technology innovation, and with the grant of licenses by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), some of the Semi-Closed Digital Wallets are now transforming into Payment Banks. Accordingly, apart from conducting limited banking activities, they would also be able to undertake financial product distribution activities, partially competing with the existing distribution channels as well as with the Banks. It is important to deliberate upon the Opportunities and Challenges and how the Digital Wallets may contribute towards enabling a complete well-being for financial consumers.
- Mr. Bhavik Vasa, Vice President – Gifting & Alliances, ItzCash Card Ltd.
- Mr. Bipin Preet Singh, Founder CEO & Director, One Mobikwik Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Debajyoti Gupta, GM (Digital Banking), Union Bank of India Ltd.
- Mr. Kumar Karpe, CEO and Whole Time Director, TechProcess Payment Services Ltd.
- Mr. Ravi Jagannathan, MD & CEO, Y-CASH Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Tea/Coffee Break and Networking (11:50 hrs-12:15 hrs)
Session II: Social Media and Financial Services – Managing the Integration Optimally (12:15 hrs-13:15 hrs)
Social Media, often considered as a personal communication tool for consumers till few years back, has now transformed the business models across industries and it has become an important medium for the brands to establish a personal connect with their consumers. Apart from actively deploying strategies to enhance the stickiness with existing consumers, with the burgeoning e-commerce, brands have been aiming to harness the power of Social Media to enhance their toplines as well. However, for the financial services industry, on account of its comparatively conservative approach and stringent regulatory environment, the adoption and integration of Social Media on a large scale has remained fragmented and limited up till now. It is important to deliberate upon how the financial services industry could harness the power of Social Media effectively while ensuring compliance with the evolving regulatory environment and create a more immersive experience for financial consumers.
- Chandra Gupta, Chief Technology Officer, Reliance Capital Asset Management Ltd.
- Mr. Govind Saxena – EVP & Partner, Business Head – Digital Banking Technologies, Intellect Design Arena
- Lovaii Navlakhi, Founder & CEO, International Money Matters.
- Mr. Vineet Arora, EVP & Head - Product & Distribution, ICICI Securities Ltd.
Networking Lunch (13:15 hrs-14:15 hrs)
Session III: Online Credit – Building Robust Ecosystem (14:15 hrs-15:15 hrs)
While Credit is presumed to be a means for instant gratification, it has an important role to play in helping the consumers achieve their life goals in a time bound manner. Credit Services have come a long way over the years, and with the digitization of the financial services sector there is an increasing scope for the growth of digital Credit Services. The availability of the online credit scores is certainly an important enabler for the digital progression of Credit Services. However, it is also important to build a robust ecosystem to address the growing demand for consumer credit in an effective manner.
- Mr. Adhil Shetty, Founder & CEO, Bankbazaar, A&A Dukaan Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Eknath Pai Kasturi, Chief Operating Officer, Access Matrix Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Manish Sinha, Indian Country Leader, Equifax Credit Information Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Saikat Sarkar, Country Risk Manager - India Consumer Business, Citibank N.A.
- Mr. Satish Mehta, Co-Founder and Director, Credexpert, Athena Partners Pvt. Ltd.